Tuesday, March 10, 2009

World Ice Art Championships






























































I got a new camera today and I LOVE IT!!! I would have to say that I dont have the slightest clue how to work it! :) Way too many settings and buttons! Thats what the manual is for, right?
I went to the World Ice Art Championships today and the ice sculptures were incredible and HUGE!
Rodolfo is loving Japan and having a good time. He is one of the top performers in his class, as usual! :) Many of his nights are spent tutoring the other students. I will include some pictures of Japan in a few days when I get more from Rodolfo.
ENJOY!


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! What kind of camera? Whether or not you know how to work the camera and settings, the ice sculptures look amazing! Thats awesome that you get to go to japan and get lost!

    ReplyDelete