Friday, December 10, 2010

Court's trip..Boston, New Haven, NYC, and FM


















Matt and I were able to visit Brian and Sarah out on the east coast in November. We started in Boston at the Yale v. Harvard football game and spent time at Brians in CT. Brian, Matt, and I made a trip to NYC to do some sight seeing..lots of fun..what a fantastic, busy city. I was able to get tickets to Live! with Regis and Kelly so Sarah and I went and had a great day in the city. We ended our day on Broadway. We saw Mary Poppins and it was GREAT! The little boys, Jackson and AJ, were cute as ever. Cant wait til I see them again.. On my way back to AK, I was able to make a pit-stop in FM for a couple days. I had a fantastic trip and thanks to Brian and Sarah for putting up with Matt and me for a whole week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment